Eco Tips About Saving Water
Saving water might be pretty easy and not only a money saving task but also friendly to the environment. If you are aware of water saving problem and have a lot of information about it take a look at the bullet point below and make sure that you know and have done everything to make usage of water as much efficient as it can be.
1. Don’t let the water flow when shaving, washing face or teeth. It’s simple but people usually do this without thinking.
2. Try not to use the water only once – you can use it again to cleaning, watering garden or flushing the toilets. Sometimes you can even use your water from the bath.
3. Check your pipes and taps – one drop per second can bring you even 12 thousands liters of wasted water per year. Leaks will surely be expensive for you.
4. Avoid unnecessary flushing toilet – there is no need to put everything in there. For some things with have a bin.
5. Replace a long bath with fast shower. This can be nice too and if you don’t want to forget about taking a bath you can make it a wonderful weekly habit and every weekend have a little bit of pleasure for yourself.
6. Make sure that dishwasher and washing machine are full before you turn them on. It’s the only way to make those appliances efficient and worth working.
7. Wash your car with a brush – this can save a lot of water. Stop flushing it all over. The water won’t flow constantly.
8. If you do not have a closed-loop water, avoid installing a fountain. This won’t be a good idea for your garden and for your pocket.
9. Irrigate your lawn in the morning. The wind speed is the lowest at this time of the day and water won’t be lost on the street.
Easy things – aren’t they? So don’t hesitate and make those points real.
Everything depends on you!
Subscribe To Our Free Digital Magazine
And receive your complimentary How To Be A Healthy Vegetarian e-book